Moreton Bay is situated in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia – just nigh of its most easterly point. In all, the bay is 160 km in length from its northernmost tip at the City of Caloundra to the Gold Coast in the south. I hope you’ll share Moreton Bay and its people with me.Your contributions are welcome. Just email them to me at: email@example.com
Enjoy my Moreton Bay pages!
- Blog – Fallen Statues (16.09.2017)
- Blog – Centenary of a Revolution (09.09.2017)
- Blog – Revisiting Hobart (02.09.2017)
- Blog – The Lepers of Viluisk – 2 (26.08.2017)
- Blog – The Peel Island CyArk Project is now available online (19.08.2017)
- Blog – Innovating for Tomorrow – CSIRO (www.csiro.au )(12.08.2017)